Wednesday 4 July 2012

NIRMAL BABA: FROM THE EYES OF DEVOTEES


Being myself a devotee of the great man. I thought of writing about some good experiences I had with him and also of some others whom I am acquainted with. This is just my small effort for the man who is being ruthlessly tormented by the media.
I was always a religious person, visiting all possible temples and shrines. But my father was almost an atheist. We always used to argue over the existence of God. I was very worried for him. Because my prayers were not bringing any positive results, I too began questioning God’s existence. Once through a friend I got introduced to the programs of Nirmal baba on television. It is then that I realized as to why my prayers were not answered yet. The way I was praying or the customs that I was following was wrong! It is through the effectual counseling that I got through Nirmal Baba, I renewed my prayers in the way he advised and got positive results. My father’s life changed, he now believes and trusts in God more than me! This is one of the many experiences in my life concerning Nirmal baba’s blessings.
The following is the experience shared by one of my closest friend - We all live in this world as mortal beings having all pains and troubles. These are common to everyone but to me it once felt like killing me inch by inch. I decided once for all to end my life, instead of dying day by day. That was day that I met with Nirmal baba. Through my niece who was a staunch believer of Nirmal Baba, I attended his samagam. It is then that I realized what I was about to do. With the one samagam that I attended, my life took a u-turn and came right back on the track. My problem didn’t get solved immediately but I got the courage to fight back. Thus I began believing in Nirmal baba.
This is the experience of my sister-in-law who is a school teacher with rationalistic views. She believes in God firmly and none else. And to her Nirmal Baba appeared as, just a person who was a guiding light towards that Almighty in which we all and he himself believes in. All the allegations by media and others that Nirmal baba claimed himself as God are wrong. Had it been a truth then Nirmal baba would not have advised people to pray to God sincerely, visit temples regularly, give dasawand, etc. He is but a teacher teaching the ways of God to the people. He is like a beacon of light to the people who go astray in the dark.
In all the above mentioned everyone had different experiences about Nirmal baba. We may not believe on him, or on his divine powers but that does not mean that he is wrong or fake and crook as alleged by media. If I am an atheist I have no right to stop other people from following God. Similarly, those people who do not believe in him should not try to shake or break the belief of the people who trust him as a guru, a teacher or as God.


6 comments:

  1. The teachings of Nirmal Baba has helped both young and old alike. Then what and where is the harm done for him to be branded as fraud by everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's blessings are not experienced by everyone alike, similarily Nirmal Baba's teachings may not be effective for evryone. That does not mean he is fraud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in God but have left praying for last fifteen years, and i realized it when i met Baba Ji, He told me which diety i had been worshiping and i many other experience where i had felt the shakti with Baba Ji. He has narrated so many small and big things in my life that even my wife and kids are not aware of e.g. my ancestral house, my grand father and his likes and dislikes, named the people who have envied me, helped me. There is no upaya being told that media is making issue of. Thing is that those who tell upaya to sell gems and graha upaya, their business was based on superstitions and Baba Ji devotees have left that path for their own good. What ever defamation they do against Baba Ji, devotees will be with Baba Ji and gem and graha upaya walo ke dukan nahi chalne wali hai. Truth will prevail as Baba Ji says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guru Brahma Gurur Vishnu
    Guru Devo Maheshwaraha
    Guru Saakshat Para Brahma
    Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

    Meaning:Guru is verily the representative of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. He creates, sustains knowledge and destroys the weeds of ignorance. I salute such a Guru.

    Guru Govind Dou khade kake lago paaye, Balhari Guru aapno Govind diyo bataye.

    Meaning Guru and God both are in front of you, devotee is confused whose leg he must touch first. God tells the devotee to touch feet of Guru, as Guru is the one who shows the path to the devotee to reach God. Like wise Nirmal Baba Ji Maharaj tells us the selfless and devoted ways of worship which is acceptable to God instead of adambar which is not acceptable to almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teachings of Nirmal Babaji are most appealing and good like mentioned by a devotee in this blog but one gets baffled when Babaji also says keep costly and branded black purse and upgrade it every year, Rs.10 bundle in Almirah locker, costly belt and branded pens to govt employees, offer pista burfi to goddess laxmi on deepavali, offering of milk and water to lord shivlinga at an interval of 15 days, liquor to lord bhairo baba and so on......Rs.500/- to distant gods, Rs 50/ to local gods,Rs 200/ 0r 100/ to god's places in between. Puja could be simple and offerings voluntary within one's reaches and means. Also men should keep not more than 200/= rupees in their purse whereas ladies have been exempted from this ruling... Then come the eatables/drinks etc on the name of the planetary effects like Samosas, golgappey, gulabjamun,edley,dosa, chutney,lassi etc Further bathing in sarovars, mahendi by special experts, hair cutting in royal AC saloons and you number it. Would, some devotees explain me without bais and discrmination are these things not construed against the Babaji's own fundamental preachings of doing simple prayers of your diety and living a sober and simple life style, kisi ka bura apko karna nahi apka bura koi kar nahi sakta and be against any remedies/upayas and supersititions etc Babaji needs to clarify these restrictions imposed to invoke wealth and properity in one's life. Baba's basic teachings that yantra chaley na tantra ur mantra, na rahey dukhon ka ghera, bhagya uday ho jayega jab ho nirml baba ashirbad tera, this saying is perfectly convincing and understandable, but abovementioned things in someway contradict these quotations and make the life of a simple devotee rather shophisticated and binded by many restrictions....Please clariy with Babaji and reply soon.

    ReplyDelete